‘Tis the season to be jolly – yes, you’re right; this famous phrase is from one of most renowned Christmas songs “Deck the Halls.” But aside from being jolly, this holiday season also proves the spirit of giving and sharing. Moreover, it’s the season when we commemorate all the hard work that helped us get through certain struggles all throughout the year, which also brought us to where we are today. It’s time to be more grateful of all the good things we have all learned a lesson from.
In line with this, we are happy to share with you what best describes Infinit-O’s 2013: our hard work and milestones.
To support our vision to be the trusted and preferred outsourcing partner, we always make sure that all the work we do will bring success not only to us, but also to our team members and above all to our clients. Together with this, we bring forth to you our 2013 highlights:
- We launched a new and improved company website. The new look and feel features a vibrant and user-friendly interface, which reflects our goal to innovate and create endless opportunities through outsourcing.
- We created another free tool that calculates the Return on Investment (ROI) of a BPO project. This tool, together with our Feasibility and Readiness tools are aimed at assisting managers or decision makers to estimate the ROI on BPO projects.
- Two of our team members earned their Securities Specialist Certification. The Certified Securities Specialist Course that our team members took aims to develop and enhance the core analytical competencies of market analysts, brokers, investors, and other financial practitioners. This is yet another advantage we gained in terms of being a provider of finance and accounting outsourcing.
- We became a member of the US-Philippines Business Support & IT Delivery Council. The organization is a select group of Philippine-based companies that operate and function in the United States. This group of companies offers quality in the advanced IT delivery solutions and business support.
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Certification has been renewed. Being an ISO-certified BPO company proves our capability to meet and exceed the industry’s most stringent standards for the benefit of our clients and as well as our people’s. This continued certification demonstrates our commitment in becoming the preferred BPO company by providing quality outsourcing services.
- We released our latest company brochure that showcases our culture, capabilities, technology, and everything we can do for you.
- We celebrated our 8th founding anniversary and we would like to express our deepest gratitude to everyone for helping us fulfill our dream of making Infinit-O truly great at 8.
- We joined the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP). As an outsourcing firm, it’s important for us to develop full-scale and top-notch services that will lead success and long-lasting business relationships to our clients. Being an official member of ECCP will help us a lot in doing what we do best. This is another milestone which we are surely proud of.
- Our Vice President for Healthcare Services, Jeff De Jesus, became one of the panelists at Healthcare Information Management Outsourcing Services Congress 2013 (HIMOSC). This was another speaking opportunity for us to share our expertise to everyone in the healthcare industry.
…and the Shoeboxes
Following the goal of distributing shoeboxes filled with school supplies to the less fortunate Filipino children, the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) and TeamAsia started a campaign in 2009 called “My Dream in a Shoebox.” This campaign became an annual tradition and is still up and running until today – which means, they’re on their 5th year and still growing.
With the mission of showing ‘malasakit’ (care and concern) to everyone and as a member of IBPAP, we are glad to say that we have been participating in this project since 2012 and will continue doing so in the future. For this year’s campaign, we were able to donate 78 shoeboxes– all from our lighthearted team members (Thank you!).
Recently, we also supported Red Cross and IBPAP’s partnership campaign in helping Typhoon Yolanda’s survivors rebuild their dreams.
We won’t be able to achieve these milestones if it weren’t for our dedicated team members and clients who believe in us. That’s why, in the spirit of Christmas, we’re thanking all of you for your support and commitment. We’ll do our best to become even better next year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!